“I think the most significant work we ever do, in the whole world, in our whole life, is done within the four walls of our own home.” – Stephen R. Covey

Thursday, January 17, 2008

slacker...

I know, I'm a slacker... I promised you a new post with new pictures and you waited and waited and got NUTHIN'! Again, I apologize... I was intending to post last night after dinner but dinner turned into more of a fiasco than I anticipated and I started researching something... WHAT was I researching? ...oh, just a little thing like our trip to NEW YORK! WooHoo! I got a travel book from the library and was lucky enough to get one published in the last decade so I know its current...and actually its 2007 which rocks even more... as we plan things to do I will post those too!

Anyway...just a small note to let you know I will be sharing recent feats in the kitchen soon! Heres a hint... it has to do with our favorite sailor man!

No comments: