“I think the most significant work we ever do, in the whole world, in our whole life, is done within the four walls of our own home.” – Stephen R. Covey

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Great Find!

COOKBOOK ALERT!

If you know me at all you know I am ADDICTED to buying cook books! I found a really yummy looking one the last time I was at Williams & Sonoma...and it was on the clearance table...and it was marked $7!! Score! I got up to the counter and the sales lady rang it up along with the other things I was purchasing... $2.99... $3 for a $30 cookbook! Needless to say I went and got 2 more for gifts!

Chad and I (read:mostly I) LOVE dessert but we are really trying to be health concious and it doesn't help to have sweets around all the time! A lot of these recipes are fruit based which adds the healthy sweetness but many of them are traditional cakes and custards too. I haven't tried any of the recipes yet but they all look DELICIOUS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh... Looks great. Let me know if you make a recipe that really knocks your socks off!