“I think the most significant work we ever do, in the whole world, in our whole life, is done within the four walls of our own home.” – Stephen R. Covey

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cold... but not that cold

Random Thought:
It has gotten colder here which means harder to tear myself away from the soft sheets and comforter every morning. I lay there dreading the cold air that is waiting to hit me and then I remember... it will NEVER be as cold in the morning as the winter we lived in Omaha. I would stumble out of bed, fumble with the remote to turn on the morning news and weather and wait for the sentencing of more super cold temps. Twenty degrees, Nine degrees, NEGATIVE ten or how about my all-time favorite... wind chill of NEGATIVE TWENTY FIVE!

So... Forty degrees, thirty five - even twenty five degrees I think it'll be okay.

No comments: