“I think the most significant work we ever do, in the whole world, in our whole life, is done within the four walls of our own home.” – Stephen R. Covey

Friday, January 29, 2010

ICEPOCOLYPSE 2010

ICEPOCOLYPSE 2010



See mom, aren't you glad I didn't have bird feed in there and then they got stuck trying to get seeds! Looks like a jail cell for the birdies!



Hi, yes I played in the snow today... how can you tell?!



Daisy likes frozen green tomatoes left over from the fall garden... shes weird.


I shoveled the driveway before Chad got home... but it was already covered in a dusting by the time I got finished and went inside to get the camera and come back out! Hard work!

Shrubs in the front yard covered in ice and snow.

My poor planter box that used to be full of pansies and now is full of snow!
How we are keeping warm tonight (insert hot cider with cinnamon liqueur)!

Daisy seems pleased!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daisy is too cute! Hope you thaw out soon